Saturday, March 18, 2006

That Day in the park

That Day in the Park

Walking around
I met her in the park.
Those beautiful eyes
That voice like a lark.

Smiling with her pals
She looked, such a wonder.
Happiness all around her
She’d force even God, to ponder.

Gazing at her, I found
What bliss in world, meant.
This should be that very angel,
For me, whom God must have sent.

No sins shall have touched her,
No vices must she have borne.
Such was my dream
In moments, that was torn.

But then I realized
Just in that park.
All that glitters is not gold
Every beauty hides an ugliness, stark.

I didn’t give much thought
Kept my feelings and walked out.
I had lost much for such a thing called Love
And would not let the monster again sprout.

If it shall be my destiny
She shall come along,
No use making an effort
No use writing for her a song.

I’d wait, yes, I’d wait,
For her, just in this park.
Lets see, when comes the light
In my life, which is so dark.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not always will she understand and come; let her know ur feelings; i know her and speaking out her mind she wants you to express.

18 March, 2006 19:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will quote line from movie"My best friend's wedding" . "There is moment to say everything and when you realise that this is "The moment " kindly say otherwise you may be too late " ,Morover if you tell her irrespective of anything she will feel happy that someone care so much for her

19 March, 2006 00:12  
Blogger NRJ said...

Hey All thx for the concern, but i feel the junta is getting 2 serious, there is no need of saying anything to anybody, and believe me, that there is no feeling as such, may be it was I who got carried away while presenting my thaughts...so chill out there is nothing wrong.

19 March, 2006 00:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home